Pagina 1 di 1
E-mail info about new topics and so on
Inviato: 11/10/2005, 16:41
da Luk
I do not want to be emailed about new topics, new post and all this stuff any longer. How should I configure my profile?? I cant find this option

Anybody can help?? I do not know Italian

Inviato: 11/10/2005, 16:54
da Ospite
LUK,
go to "Menu Principale" ( top left) and click "Il tuo Profilo" and then click on "Iscrizione Newsletter".
Inviato: 11/10/2005, 16:54
da Delmair
Hi Luk!
I think that if you read to profile (Profilo in italian), you can change the option called
"Avvisami sempre delle risposte:
Manda una email quando qualcuno risponde ad una discussione a cui hai risposto. Questo può essere cambiato ogni volta che inserisci un nuovo messaggio.", selecting
No
I hope that you understand...

Inviato: 11/10/2005, 16:57
da Ospite
Luk,
sorry, I misunderstood your message.
Delmair is right.
Inviato: 11/10/2005, 22:50
da Luk
Thank you guys, I hope it'll help

At first time it didnt, but when I've changed it second times, some texts appeared and probably asked me about saving settings or sth like this

From this time I didnt get any email.
PS. How to change my avatar?? I've choosen it from gallery, but still have this stupid face with teeth outside

Inviato: 11/10/2005, 23:27
da webmaster
Hi Luk.
So sorry for the Italian only interface, we're working on making it multilanguage (at this stage of work only Italian and English). Maybe it will be ready for the end of this month. Contents will remain Italian, but I think the engllish interface will help!
To change your avatar in the forum, you can simply go to your forum profile (or click on this link:
http://www.mutant.it/index.php?name=MDF ... ditprofile ) and click on "Aggiorna il tuo profilo" button. This because the forum profile needs to be manually syncronized with the site profile.
Bye and welcome on Mutant.it!
Inviato: 12/10/2005, 13:43
da Luk
Avatar works, but I still get tons of emails about new topics and replies in every topics

I've changed this option into no - but it didnt help.
Inviato: 12/10/2005, 16:50
da lana83
have you click to "INVIA"?
Inviato: 13/10/2005, 0:46
da webmaster
Well, your settings are now right, maybe you have to manually uncheck the option on every topic you wrote into.
Look in the upper part of the forum, if you see

instead of

you have to click on that icon to stop watching the topic and, of course, to stop the system sending you emails.
Let me know if it works
Inviato: 13/10/2005, 16:19
da Luk
The problem is, that I have all topics marked with this red spot

Not only those I wrote into, but all topics

I receive more or less 160 e-mails per day

It is quite annoying. I'll probably cancel my account and will register one more time

, or if it is poossible maybe there is something like - return to default settings??
Inviato: 13/10/2005, 16:41
da Paizo
about mails, webmaster and the other people just say you all, i dunno why they suggestions doesn't work.
Red spots? I think because there is messages that you haven't read in that topic.
Inviato: 13/10/2005, 18:54
da Luk
Sorry

Spot is blue. But it i sinside red circle

This is the thing that webmaster showed me in his reply - I have all topics marked as Being watched by me

Strange - in all other forums it is possible to turn off functions like this without problems.
Inviato: 14/10/2005, 0:35
da webmaster
Well, I think there was a misunderstanding. The red only circle means you are watching that topic. The blue spot inside the red circle means you are not watching that topic.
By the way, I erased your watching records from the database table that corresponds to this function, so you're no longer receive email from topics you have written into until now.
Your settings say you maybe won't have this problem of watching emails in the future (unless you decide to watch the topic).

Inviato: 14/10/2005, 19:12
da Luk
yep..misunderstanding

I hope it will help not to receive all this emails. But on the other hand it is not so problematic anymore - I've created new e-mail box, and all messages from this forum goes there. If I'm not interested in them - I just erase all messages
